What is the Smart Tax Handbook?
The Smart Tax Handbook is an A-Z guide full of practical, straightforward, actionable advice to help you solve any tax issue you may face in your workplace and make sure your business is compliant with tax laws. It explains how to manage hundreds of different workplace tax issues by using practical step-by-step instructions, checklists and examples.
Your handbook package includes:
- A 600 page, alphabetically organised handbook
- A FREE 14 day trial period (that begins from the day you receive your handbook)
- A FREE booklet – “How to Sell Your Business and Retire Tax Free”
- A FREE subscription to the Smart Tax Bulletin – your twice-weekly tax e-letter
- You’ll receive updates approximately every 8 weeks which you simply slot into your handbook – so you can be sure that your Smart Tax Handbook will always be up-to-date. Each update is approximately 80-100 pages in length and is priced at just $89.
- As a paid-up subscriber to the handbook and updates, you will have access to the invaluable service, the Smart Tax Helpdesk where you can email all your short tax queries to our team of tax experts, and receive a response within 72 hours. This is one of the most useful benefits of your subscription – and it’s completely free, yours to use as regularly as you want.
- As a paid-up subscriber to the handbook and updates, you will also gain access to the ‘Subscriber Zone’ area of our website where a comprehensive archive of all handbook chapters will be available to you electronically.
When you order the Smart Tax Handbook on a free 14-day trial period, you’ll have two full weeks to review it at your leisure and see exactly how you could put it to use in your workplace.
Then you have two choices: if you wish to keep the handbook and get our regular updates, simply pay the invoice of $189 (incl. GST) included with the welcome package. Or, if you decide the handbook isn’t for you, just rip up the invoice and return the handbook to us – no questions asked!
Does the Smart Tax Handbook cover the national legislation?
Yes, the information covered in the handbook is written from a national perspective. If there are differences to the national legislation in your State or Territory, the handbook will inform you of them.
Who is the Editor of the Smart Tax Handbook?
The Editor-in-Chief of the Smart Tax Handbook is John Kelly. John is a partner at PKF Chartered Accountants, a Certified Practising Accountant and a fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia.
What is the difference between the Smart Tax Handbook and other loose-leaf publications?
The Smart Tax Handbook is alphabetically organised, and written in layman’s terms, so it is very easy to understand. It provides practical answers to your tax questions that are brief, comprehensive, and precise.
Why should I buy a loose-leaf publication?
This is the only way you can guarantee that you will have access to the most recent information. Being a loose-leaf publication, the Smart Tax Handbook can easily be updated and added to, and by receiving our updates you can ensure that your binder is always 100% up-to-date.